Tuesday, March 28, 2017

You Rule

You Rule card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current (for a few more minutes!) My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I used the sweet schoolgirl from the Class Act set as my focal image.  After coloring the image with Copic markers, I cut it out with the matching die, then used foam tape to place the image on a light blue gingham panel.  The gingham panel was adhered to a darker blue card base.  To ground the image and for some contrast, I cut a narrow red fishtail flag strip to place beneath her feet.  The set's "I rule" sentiment was stamped on a speech bubble cut with the Say What dies and placed at the top of the gingham panel using foam tape.

Materials Used:
Class Act stamp set, Die-namics Class Act, Fishtail Flag STAX, and Say What dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Brocade Blue and Real Red cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Spring Rain patterned paper (Papertrey Ink); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips