Friday, April 28, 2017

Dude, Let's Party

Here's my card for the current challenge at The Paper Players.  I used the sketch along with an image I colored during March's Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge.

Dude, Let's Party card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Lil' Inker Designs
I can't resist cute bunny images and the Lil' Inker Designs Bunny Buddies set sure is cute!  The balloon-holding bunny was colored with Copic markers, then cut out with the matching die.  I used foam tape to adhere the image to a kraft stitched rectangle die cut (I did a little creative die cutting to shorten the rectangle just a bit).  The rectangle was adhered to a wide strip of dotted patterned paper.  After edging the patterned panel with kraft cardstock, I adhered the panel to the center of a red card base.  The set's "dude, let's party" sentiment was stamped on a narrow turquoise blue cardstock strip. I framed the text with a copper brad on each side, then placed it on the cardfront, tucking it just beneath the raised bunny image.

Materials Used:
Bunny Buddies stamp set, Bunny Buddies and Stitched Rectangle dies (Lil' Inker Designs); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukinenko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Poppy Parade cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Hawaiian Shores and Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Boy Crazy 6x6 paper pad (My Mind's Eye); copper brads; foam tape

3 comments:

  1. Lori, this is so stinkin' cute! Fantastic coloring and I love the pop of turquoise for the sentiment. Just fabulous....thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - this is so ADORABLE! Love that little stamp and the colours you chose!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute and great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips