Thursday, April 6, 2017

Spring Floral Thank You


Spring Floral Thank You card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from WPlus9
Here's my card for the current spring/Easter themed Fusion challenge.  I combined the sketch with the floral elements from the inspiration photo to put together a pretty thank you card design.  My flowers are from the WPlus9 Fresh Cut Florals stamp set.  I stamped up a bunch of different flower and leaf images using colors from the photo, then played around with the arrangement until I came up with one I liked.  To add interest, I popped up some of the flowers using foam tape.  After matting the floral panel on lemon yellow cardstock, I adhered it to a green card base over a wide strip of yellow striped patterned paper.  The set's "thank you" sentiment was stamped just beneath the patterned panel in the same green ink that I used for the stems and leaves in the floral array.

Materials Used:
Fresh Cut Florals stamps, Fresh Cut Florals dies (WPlus9); Memento Luxe Rose Bud, Angel Pink, and Gray Flannel inks and Memento Lulu Lavender and Grape Jelly inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Lemon Grass and Mimosa pigment inks (Avery Elle); Spring Moss, Lemon Tart, and Kraft cardstock, Lemon Tart patterned paper (Papertrey Ink); Old Olive twill (Stampin' Up!); foam tape

2 comments:

  1. That bright concoction of colors screams spring! So pretty. Thanks for playing along at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips