Friday, June 9, 2017

Teacher

Believe it or not, school is still in session around here for one more week!  That means there's still time for me to put together another teacher themed card or two before the end of the school year.  This one is based on the current sketch at Global Design Project.

Teacher card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-dies from Lil' Inker Designs
I used teacher themed dies from Lil' Inker Designs to put the design together.  I used the Apple Shaker die and cardstock scraps to assemble an apple for my focal image.  The "teacher" sentiment was cut from both kraft cardstock and craft foam, then the pieces were layered for dimension.  I used foam tape to adhere the apple to a cream stitched circle panel.  After matting the panel on brown cardstock, I used more foam tape to place it over some twine wrapped around a red on red striped panel.  The "teacher" sentiment was glued on top of the apple.  I adhered the finished panel to a kraft card base to match the die cut word.

Materials Used:
Apple Shaker, Teacher Word, and Stitched Circle dies (Lil' Inker Designs); Close to Cocoa, Real Red, and Old Olive cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Alphabet Soup Girl "Lovely" designer paper (My Mind's Eye); circle die (Spellbinders); twine (Hemptique); craft foam; foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips