Saturday, June 17, 2017

Thanks a Ton

Here's my card for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I used a bunch of MFT's Die-namics to put this thank you card together in no time at all!

Thanks a Ton card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
I built the design on a pale gray card base.  To contrast with the pale background, I picked a striped pattern from an MFT paper pad for the circle at the center of the cardfront.  I positioned the circle at the center of the cardfront over a strip of drab green cardstock.  I used two of the Stitched Jumbo Fishtail Banner STAX dies to create the golden yellow frame that is adhered on top of the patterned circle.  The focal image is a two-toned die cut elephant, cut with the Jungle Friends dies.  I adhered the ear with foam tape for dimension.  The "thanks a ton" sentiment from the coordinating Jungle Friends stamp set was stamped on another drab green strip, then placed across the cardfront beneath the elephant.

Materials Used:
Jungle Friends stamp set, Grout Gray and Factory Green cardstock, Fun and Frolic 6x6 paper pad,  Die-namics Jungle Friends and Stitched Jumbo Fishtail Banner STAX dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Gray Flannel irRESISTible Pico Embellisher (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Harvest Gold cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Stormy cardstock (Reverse Confetti); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips