Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Dream Big

Dream Big card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from WPlus9
Here's my card for the current sketch at CAS(e) this Sketch.  I used the mosaic-like background to create a star-filled nighttime sky backdrop for images from the WPlus9 Little Dreamers stamp set.  I'll admit it took me a while to piece together all of the little strips on the light blue card base with somewhat even spacing!  My little scene features the set's bear image, colored with Copic markers and cut out with the matching die, along with a die cut moon and clouds.  The moon and clouds are cut from shimmery papers to add interest.  After positioning all of the elements, I added a trio of white sequin "stars" around the images, then stamped the "Dream Big" sentiment from the coordinating Stardust set beneath the patterned paper pieces.

Materials Used:
Little Dreamers and Stardust stamp sets, Lake House pigment ink, Little Dreamers dies (WPlus9); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Sno Cone cardstock (My Favorite Things); Shimmery White cardstock (Stampin' Up!); gold paper (Target); Happy Camper 6x6 paper pad (Doodlebug Design); white sequins; foam tape

3 comments:

  1. This is super-cute, Lori! The adorable bear is dangling from the moon with lots of stars behind/around him. It looks like a picture from a story book! Hideko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet take on the sketch, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori I adore that bear and the entire Wplus9 set - just so adorable!
    =]

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips