Tuesday, August 22, 2017

I'll Be Brief

I'll Be Brief card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Lil' Inker Designs
Here's my card for the current sketch at Match the Sketch.  I used the super funny I'll Be Brief stamp set and coordinating dies from Lil' Inker Designs to put this one together. 

The focal image is a pair of white briefs, stamped on a scrap of white paper and cut out with the matching die.  I used foam tape to adhere the die cut image to a red stitched circle die cut.  The white really pops against the red background!   The image was adhered to a red chevron patterned paper panel over a narrow strip of chocolate brown cardstock.  After stamping the set's "I'll be brief" sentiment on a kraft fishtail flag strip, I tucked the top of the stamped strip underneath the stitched circle. The finished panel was adhered to a kraft card base.

Materials Used:
I'll Be Brief stamp set, I'll Be Brief and Stitched Circle dies (Lil' Inker Designs); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Poppy Parade, Chocolate Chip, and Crumb Cake cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Boy Crazy 6x6 paper pad (My Mind's Eye); Die-namics Fishtail Flag STAX dies (My Favorite Things); foam tape

3 comments:

 
Blogging tips