Saturday, September 23, 2017

Hello Pumpkin

Hello Pumpkin card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-digital images from Verve Stamps
It's the first full day around here (even if you wouldn't know if from the temperatures in the mid-80's!), so a fall themed card seemed appropriate to mark the occasion.  This one features an image from a new set of fall coffee themed digital stamps from Verve Stamps called Coffee Please.  I've never been a big digi fan, but now that I have a laser printer so the ink doesn't run when I color the images, I'm starting to come around . . .

The pumpkin image was colored with Copic markers, then carefully cut out.  I arranged a pile of loopy gold thread on a panel with the printed "hello pumpkin" sentiment, then topped the thread with the pumpkin, using foam tape for dimension.  I paired the image with scraps of bold plaid patterned paper.  All of the panels were matted on orange cardstock, then adhered to a teal cardstock panel.  The finished panel was adhered to an orange card base matching the mats.

Materials Used:
Coffee Please digital stamps (Verve Stamps); markers (Copic); Orange Zest cardstock (My Favorite Things); Bermuda Bay cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Perfectly Plaid Fall 6x6 paper pad (Lawn Fawn); gold cord (Michaels); foam tape

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lori! I love those fun Verve stamps images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fun image! I love it with your plaid and Bermuda Bay background - all so perfect with the sentiment. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips