Monday, September 25, 2017

Smooches

sMOOches card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Paper Smooches
This month's Paper Smooches challenge theme is animals.  The Chubby Chums set is a Paper Smooches classic, but still one of my favorite sets.  I used the set's cow image as the focal point of my design.  After coloring the cow image with Copic markers and carefully cutting it out, I used foam tape to adhere it to an aqua card base with a grass and dotty sky background.  I filled in the scene with a circle sun and a pair of shimmery white clouds cut with the PS Clouds dies.  A trio of red hearts cut with the Tiny Hearts die (another of my PS faves!) and positioned above the cow image add a pop of color to the design.  To go with the hearts and finish the design, I stamped the set's "sMOOches" sentiment next to the cow image in black ink.

Materials Used:
Chubby Chums stamp set, Tiny Hearts and Clouds dies (Paper Smooches); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Iced Aqua cardstock (Reverse Confetti); Real Red, Kiwi Kiss and Shimmery White cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Lemon Drop cardstock (My Favorite Things); Aqua Mist patterned paper (Papertrey Ink); circle punch (EK Success); Grass border punch (Fiskars); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips