Monday, October 23, 2017

A Cup of Cheer

Sending You a Cup of Cheer card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I used some of MFT's Die-namics dies to put together this quick design.  The mug and pierced heart were both cut from cardstock scraps.  I used foam tape to adhere them to a piece of cream patterned paper with a subtle blue dotted pattern. To ground the mug, I adhered a blue cardstock strip beneath it. A narrow strip of red along the top helps it to pop against the background.  The "sending you a cup of cheer" sentiment from the Hug in a Mug stamp set was stamped to the left of the die cut pieces in red pigment ink.  The finished panel was adhered to a blue card base to match the mug.

Materials Used:
Hug in a Mug stamp set, Sno Cone cardstock, Die-namics Hot Cocoa Cups and Pierced Heart STAX dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Luxe Love Letter ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Close to Cocoa and Real Red cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Merry and Bright 6x6 paper pad (Carta Bella); foam tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips