Saturday, October 14, 2017

If the Broom Fits

If the Broom Fits card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Lil' Inker Designs
I love pulling out my favorite Halloween sets in October!  The crosshatch witch from the Lil' Inker Designs Bats and Broomsticks is one of my favorite seasonal images.  She's front and center in this card based on the current sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  I stamped the image in my favorite crisp black ink--Versafine's Onyx Black--on a pale purple paper and cut out the image with the matching die.  The image was adhered to a deep purple cardstock square using foam tape for dimension.  I placed the square near the top of a purple cardstock panel  The panel was adhered to a pale purple card base over a strip of shiny silver cardstock.  I stamped the set's "if the broom fits" sentiment in silver ink on a dark purple cardstock strip and positioned it beneath the image panel. I accented the sentiment strip with a bit of silver ribbon tied in a simple knot.

Materials Used:
Bats and Broomsticks stamp set, Bats and Broomsticks dies (Lil' Inker Designs); Versafine Onyx Black and Delicata Silvery Shimmer inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Royal Velvet, Amethyst Allure, and Lilac Grace cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Recollections Silver cardstock (Michaels); silver satin ribbon; foam tape

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute, Lori! The purples look so fabulous behind that fun image! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips