Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Just to Espresso My Thanks

I'm building up my stash of thank you cards, so here's another one based on the current sketch at Match the Sketch. At first, the line of round elements along the right side of the cardfront had me stumped, but once I settled on coffee beans, the card came together quickly. The coffee beans are from the SugarPea Designs Espresso Yourself stamp set.  Since the set only includes single bean images, I did a little masking to get the pair of overlapping beans.  The left side of the card has an olive patterned paper panel that I picked because I knew I could stamp on it and have the stamped text still show up clearly.  My sentiment is a mix of several stamps from the Espresso Yourself set.  I stamped the text in a super dark brown ink, then added the die cut to go cup above it. The finished panel was adhered to a coordinating avocado green card base.

Materials Used:
Espresso Yourself stamp set, Coffee To Go Cup dies (SugarPea Designs); Memento Espresso Truffle ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Antique Linen distress ink (Ranger); Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Prudence-Discretion designer paper (Crate Paper); foam tape

4 comments:

  1. Great take on our new sketch. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. vielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei Match the Sketch- eine tolle Karte hast Du eingereicht.
    Liebe Grüße aus Sabines-Kreativecke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eine tolle Karte hast du bei unserer Match-the-Sketch-Challenge eingereicht, danke fürs Mitmachen und bis zum nächsten Mal. Viel Glück bei der Verlosung und vielleicht bist du ja unter den Gewinnern :-) LG FANNY

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips