Monday, December 11, 2017

You Warm My Heart

You Warm My Heart card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  The Die-namics Hot Cocoa Cups dies take center stage here on on my design.  I used the dies and cardstock scraps to create a pair of mugs, then adhered the mugs to a gray and blue plaid patterned paper panel using foam tape.  The "you warm my heart" sentiment from the Perk Up stamp set was stamped in white pigment ink on a gray fishtail flag strip, then heat embossed in white for a bold pop.  I used more foam tape to position the sentiment strip over the bottom mug. The finished panel was adhered to a light blue card base to match the mug duo.

Materials Used:
Perk Up stamp set, Steel Grey cardstock, Die-namics Hot Cocoa Cups and Fishtail Flag STAX dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Luxe Wedding Dress ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Real Red and Close to Cocoa cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Spring Rain cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Perfectly Plaid-Winter 6x6 paper pad (Lawn Fawn); Recollections Snow embossing powder; foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips