Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Love Ewe

Love Ewe card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Avery Elle
Here's my super simple design for the current sketch at CAS(e) this Sketch.  I used the sweet lamb image from Avery Elle's Hogs and Kisses set that I colored up a few days ago as part of the Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge on this one.  After die cutting the colored image, I used foam tape to adhere it to a red cardstock strip positioned across the top of a pale gray card base.  The set's "love ewe" sentiment was stamped in the center of the heart in black ink.  Simple, sweet, and easy to mail--pretty much the perfect Valentine's Day design!

Materials Used:
Hogs and Kisses stamp set, Hogs and Kisses dies (Avery Elle); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Poppy Parade cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Grout Gray cardstock (My Favorite Things); foam tape

2 comments:

 
Blogging tips