Friday, February 9, 2018

Papertrey Ink

I Love You card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Papertrey Ink
I'm joining in on one of the challenges hosted by Papertrey Ink to celebrate PTI's 11th anniversary.  The layout for this card is based on a sketch from PTI design team member Michelle Leone.  I used two images from the Bubble Talk set to create the image panel.  The heart was stamped in red ink and the speech bubble in a bright pink.  I left just enough room at the bottom of the panel to stamp the "I love you" sentiment from the Bountiful Banners stamp set, slightly offset to the right.  The frame for the image was created with a pair of stitched rectangle die that I nested to make a frame from a piece of bright pink cardstock.  I used foam tape to adhere the stamped panel to the back of the frame.  I matted the image panel with black cardstock, then adhered it to a red card base with a series of scored lines across it.  The black layer and the scored lines are simple details that add so much to the design!

Materials Used:
Bubble Talk and Bountiful Banners stamp sets, Raspberry Fizz cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Memento Rose Bud and Love Letter inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Real Red cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Stitched Rectangle dies (Lil' Inker Designs); foam tape

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so so adorable! Such a great use of that Bubble Talk set!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips