I made this quick card for today's SCS featured stamper challenge. It's based on this holiday card. I kept the layout the same, but changed up the colors for a softer winter palette and the embossing folder image. This would be an easy one to do for holiday cards. Maybe next year . . .I used the QuicKutz Snowflake embossing folder on a piece of acetate. The embossed acetate looks so pretty! The acetate is layered on a same size piece of amethyst cardstock, then on a light blue card base. I added self-adhesive pearl accents to the corners of the acetate panel, hiding the glue dots I used to attach the acetate to the cardstock.
The joy sentiment is from the Hero Arts Holiday Dolls stamp set. It's stamped on shimmery white cardstock and layered on a scalloped oval panel. The final element is a piece of knotted reversible white/light blue satin ribbon. I tied it so that both of the colors were visible to add interest. Clean and simple--and pretty, too!
Materials Used:
from i {heart} papers: QuicKutz Snowflake embossing folder, Hero Arts Holiday Dolls stamp set, Zva Creative self-adhesive pearls, Nestabilities oval and scalloped oval dies, May Arts reversible blue/white satin ribbon
other: Almost Amethyst Classic ink, Almost Amethyst, Bashful Blue, and Shimmery White cardstock (Stampin' Up!); acetate
Thank you for an idea for next x-mas. May even work for special b-day cards, too.
ReplyDeleteVery cute!
ReplyDelete