The sweet fairy image is colored with Copic markers and dressed up with some Starlight Stickles. I mean, what fairy would be complete without some sparkle on her wings? I sponged in the grass for a soft look, then stamped the matching sentiment in black ink so it would stand out.I pulled colors for the mats and panels from the colors in the designer paper. The aqua panel is embossed with a polka dot pattern. I decorated the scalloped circle panel with a coordinating Spring Moss button-embellished bow that matches the ribbon piece that's stretched across the card. All the pieces are layered on a So Saffron card base.
I have to admit that I had a near miss with dropping the card (and most likely smearing the Stickles everywhere) before it was photographed, but I managed to catch the card before it hit the floor face-down, averting a stamping crisis. Always a good thing . . .
Materials Used:
Fairy Girl image (My Favorite Things); white cardstock (Taylored Expressions); Tuxedo Black ink (Memento); markers (Copic); Certainly Celery Classic ink, So Saffron cardstock, scallop circle punch, sponge (Stampin' Up!); Aqua Mist and Spring Moss cardstock, Spring Moss grosgrain ribbon, Spring Moss button, twine (Papertrey Ink); designer paper (Cosmo Cricket-Earth Love line); Polka Dots embossing folder (QuicKutz); Stardust Stickles (Ranger); black Glaze pen (Sakura)
No comments:
Post a Comment