I used the frog image from the DoodleFactory Fairy Tale stamp set from Starving Artistamps for my focal image. The frog is colored with Copic markers and cut out. I also cut out the crown and attached it behind the frog image. The crown is made super sparkly with some Shimmerz paints and a trio of rhinestones.I cut a heart from some textured cardstock, then ran it through my Big Shot with the Swiss Dot embossing folder for an interesting texture. A button embellished bow was added to the heart--I'm still working my way through my ribbon scraps (a crafting resolution from last January that I think will need to continue in 2010 . . . ). The fun sentiment fit along the bottom of the pink card base.
Don't forget about the Starving Artistamps discount code I shared with you in the post below if you want to add some of these stamps to your own collection . . .
Materials Used:
DoodleFactory Fairy Tale and Fairy Tale Sentiments stamp sets (Starving Artistamps); white cardstock, Tiny Twinkles (Taylored Expressions); Tuxedo Black ink (Memento); markers (Copic); Rose Red Classic ink, Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon (Stampin' Up!); Sweet Blush cardstock, Sweet Blush button, twine (Papertrey Ink); textured paper (DCWV); heart die (Nestabilities); Swiss Dot embossing folder (Cuttlebug); Butter Cream paint (Shimmerz); foam tape
No comments:
Post a Comment