It's time for a new TCP Tuesday challenge at The Cat's Pajamas! This week's theme is anything goes, so it's a perfect time to pull out your TCP stamps and dies.
Since it's October, I thought it was a good time to "think pink" and pull out my Survivor stamp set. I paired the ribbon-holding big eared bunny image with the current sketch at Retro Sketches. The bunny was colored with Copic markers. I used foam tape to adhere the colored image to the left side of a long pale pink banner strip die cut with one of the CutUps Framed Up 2 dies. After stamping the set's "survivor" sentiment on the strip in rose pigment ink, I adhered it to a piece of pink paper with a pennant pattern on it. The patterned paper panel was adhered to a rose card base.
Ready to play along? I hope so! Here are the challenge details:
- Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat’s Pajamas blog as well as on our Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design to The Cat’s Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button found on the blog.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 11:55 EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week’s winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $20 or $25 if a TCP product is used.
Survivor stamp set, CutUps Framed Up 2 dies (The Cat's Pajamas); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Regal Rose and Pink Pirouette cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Special Delivery 6x6 paper pad (Pebbles); foam tape