Monday, March 9, 2009

Starving Artistamps Meets 2 Sketches 4 You

Starving Artistamps is sponsoring this week's sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You. I always like the sketches at 2S4Y. They really challenge me!

I used the new DoodleFactory Easter set for this card. This bunny's name is Freckles (see the cute little freckles on its face?). I colored the image with Copic markers, then cut it out. I layered the bunny on a solid blue circle using dimensionals. I embellished the image with a pom pom as a cute little cotton tail and a felt heart in its hands.
I used a patterned paper with a pastel dot pattern for the panel on the cardfront. I layered the bunny image and a piece of knotted pink grosgrain ribbon on the panel before attaching it to the card base.
The "I love you hunny bunny" sentiment from the Easter Sentiment set is stamped in plum ink directly below the image panel.
Materials Used:
DoodleFactory Easter stamp set and Easter Sentiment set (Starving Artistamps); white Pure Luxury cardstock (Gina K Designs); markers (Copic Ciao); Plum Pudding Palette ink, Lavender Moon and Sweet Blush cardstock, Sweet Blush stitched grosgrain ribbon (Papertrey Ink); felt heart (American Crafts); patterned paper (Piggy Tales); pink self-adhesive rhinestones (Darice); Baja Breeze cardstock, dimensionals (Stampin' Up!); circle die (Nestabilities); white pom pom (?)

7 comments:

 
Blogging tips