Monday, February 13, 2012

Ouch!

Here’s my card for today’s SCS clean and simple challenge. I followed the sketch provided to make this sweet get well card using the bandage image from the Boo-Boo set from Our Craft Lounge.

I used red and black ink pads to ink up the bandage image so that I could get the solid heart part of the image in red--the little dew drop-shaped ink pads make this easy to do. The image is stamped three times on the white panel and colored in with Copic markers.

I layered the panel on a black mat, then set it on a red card base. The other sentiment from the set, “sorry to hear about your boo boo,” is stamped inside the card.

Materials Used:
from i {heart} papers: Our Craft Lounge Boo-Boo stamp set, X-Press white Copic blending cardstock, Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black and Rhubarb Stalk inks, Copic markers (E00, E11, E13, W00)

other: Riding Hood Red and Basic Black cardstock (Stampin’ Up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips