Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Hello Sunshine

You still have time to play along with the current sketch at Seize the Sketch. I’m sharing my second take on the sketch today. You can see my first version here--and more inspiration from the design team at the STS blog.

Hello Sunshine-designed by Lori Tecler-Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn
This time, I used some new goodies from Lawn Fawn I got from i {heart} papers. I started off with a cheery yellow striped paper from the new Let’s Polka paper pad. It’s edged with a coordinating solid yellow cardstock strip and adhered to a light blue mat. I topped the panel with a cloud patterned paper circle set over the top half of a piece of sky blue cardstock.

The “hello sunshine” sentiment from the Hello Sunshine stamp set was stamped in teal ink on a gray fishtail flag strip and adhered over the bottom of the cloud patterned panel. It’s anchored with a die cut sun, cut with the sweet stitched sun die from the Spring Showers die set. I added a little more interest to the sun by filling in the center with a piece of the same striped patterned paper I used to cover most of the cardfront. A trio of white enamel dots finishes off the design.

Materials Used:
from i {heart} papers: Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine stamp set, Let’s Polka and Hello Sunshine 6x6 paper pads, and Spring Showers dies, Tsukineko Memento Luxe Teal Zeal ink, Doodlebug Design Lily White Sprinkles enamel dots, Sticky Thumb dimensional dots 

other: Lake House cardstock (WPlus9); Harvest Gold cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Silver Fox cardstock (Avery Elle); white cardstock (Michaels); circle dies (Spellbinders)

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips