Sunday, November 1, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 293-Sweet Birthday Wishes


It's time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge!  I'm still working on adding some birthday cards to my stash, so I used the sketch for a simple and sweet birthday design.

Sweet Birthday Wishes card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from WPlus9Even though it's fall, I turned to the berry images in the WPlus9 Fresh Picked set.  I stamped the berries on matching die cuts using my MISTI to get the images perfectly placed.  The berries were arranged on a pale aqua blue striped panel, using foam tape on the top berry for dimension.  I stamped the "sweet birthday wishes" sentiment on a white fishtail flag strip in red ink.  I added the strip to the panel, tucking one end underneath the berry cluster.  The finished panel was adhered to pale green cardstock, then layered on to an aqua card base.

To play along, just create a card based on the sketch and link it up on the SSSC blog.  Be sure to stop by the blog to check out what the SSSC team has created using the sketch.  And, don't forget to check in on Wednesday to see one of our favorite cards made with the sketch!

Materials Used:
Fresh Picked stamp set, Fresh Picked dies (WPlus9); Memento Luxe Love Letter and Pear Tart inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Aqua Mist and Spring Moss cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Something Wonderful 6x6 paper pad (Teresa Collins); corner rounder; foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips