Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Tank You

I've been adding a few more thank you themed cards to my stash.  This one is based on the current sketch at Match the Sketch.  Love this layout!

Tank You card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Lawn Fawn
I built my card around the fishbowl image from Lawn Fawn's Fintastic Friends stamp set.  I colored the image with Copic markers, then cut it out with the matching die.  The colored image was set on a pair of coordinating patterned paper panels I "fished" out from my scrap pile.  I arranged the panels on an pale aqua panel adhered to a darker aqua card base, then stamped the "tank you" sentiment beneath them.   A pair of coordinating fishtail flag strips were tucked underneath the fishbowl to complete the design.

Materials Used:
Fintastic Friends stamp set, Hello Sunshine-Sonny and Let's Polka-Mermaid Polka designer papers, Fintastic Friends dies (Lawn Fawn); Memento Tuxedo Black and Versafine Onxy Black inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Aqua Mist and Hawaiian Shores cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Orange Zest cardstock, Die-namics Fishtail Flag STAX dies (My Favorite Things); foam tape

2 comments:

  1. Your card look like a lot of fun! Thanks for playing with us at Match the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ein tolles Kärtchen ist dir da vom Tisch gehüpft. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei Match the Sketch und viel Glück bei der Challenge! Liebe Grüße, Fanny (www.stampinwithfanny.de)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips