Monday, January 26, 2009

Something a Little Different

No new stamped creations tonight because I'm not feeling too well. Hopefully that won't last too long . . .

I do have something fun to share with you, though. Check out this clipboard paper bag album that I made for a swap last summer. I have to admit that I’m not really a scrapbooker, but I’m thrilled with how this album turned out.

I won’t go in to detail about it here, other than to say it’s made with all Stampin’ Up! products, including the Always stamp set and Bella Rose designer paper. Amazingly, I think that everything I used to make this album is still currently available from SU!

If you want the complete directions for this project, you can find a full tutorial in the latest edition of the Daily {Paper Craft} Planet (PDF file), the weekly newsletter from Paper Craft Planet. If you haven't checked it out yet, the Daily {Paper Craft} Planet is full of paper crafting related news and tutorials and also points you to some of the great stuff on the Paper Craft Planet site. If you want to get straight to the tutorial, you can find it here. If you give this project a try, be sure to let me know. I'd love to see your version!

9 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Lori!! Love your album!!

    Hope you're feeling better soon!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great album and thanks for posting the directions! Hope you feel better soon. I missed 2 1/2 days of work last week thanks to the 'flu.

    Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute album idea! Love the hearts and the fresh color scheme! Get better!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun project thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori, this is just darling! What a great gift idea!

    Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THis is a great project. Thanks for sharing it even if it isn't brand new...it's perfect for this time of year. It's such a cute album. Off to check out the tut...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Corie linked you up and I am glad she did! What a super idea for a mini-album!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips