Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lost?

Here's my card for today's SCS featured stamper challenge. I was inspired by this fun ATC. My card has a similar layout, just expanded to the size of an A2 card, and a similar scene, too.

I used one of the DoodleFactory Creatures from Starving Artistamps for my scene. Rupert is floating away with the help of a balloon from the Simple Birthday set. The image has a flower in his hands, but I omitted the flower and instead drew in a string for the balloon. The image is colored with Copic markers and carefully cut out. I used a plastic cloud template and turquoise ink, applied with a sponge, to create the sky and added the grass with Copic markers. The runaway Creature is set on the scene with foam tape. I finished it off with the "feeling a little lost?" sentiment from the Sentiments-Outdoor set.

Don't forget that you can use the discount code savetenLT to save 10% on your Starving Artistamps and DoodleFactory stamp purchases at Starving Artistamps.

Materials Used:
DoodleFactory Creatures (Rupert image), Sentiments-Outdoors, and Simple Birthday stamp sets (Starving Artistamps); white cardstock (Taylored Expressions); Tuxedo Black ink (Memento); markers (Copic); Tempting Turquoise ink, Cool Caribbean cardstock, sponge (Stampin' Up!); foam tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips