Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dreaming of You

***Scroll down to the post below to see my projects for the Lawn Fawn Cards for Kids Blog Hop.***

Here's my card for this week's SCS sketch challenge. It features one of the cute digi images from this month's Chicken Girl Design release, available at i {heart} papers.

I printed the sleepy sheep image twice on white cardstock so that I could layer the images for a dimensional look. The images are colored with Copic markers and the sheep part is popped up with foam tape. To add a little sparkle, I covered the little tuft on the top of the sheep's head with some Sugar Sparkly Fluff. I printed the "dreaming of you" sentiment along the edge of the blue panel that I layered the image on.

This sketch has a lot of layers! For two of them, I went with solids and for the other two, I used coordinating prints from the October Afternoon Thrift Shop collection. I added a strip of ruffle edged faux suede ribbon along one of the panels for a little more texture. Too sweet!

Materials Used:

other: Hawaiian Shores cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Barely Banana cardstock (Stampin' Up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips