Saturday, September 18, 2010

Bat Trio

Here’s my card for this week’s One Layer Wednesday challenge. There’s a lot going on here, but still only one piece of cardstock.

I stamped the tiny bat image from the Holiday Defined II set from Clear and Simple Stamps three times on a piece of pale purple cardstock. Then I dressed the bats up a bit, just for fun. I used my Quickie Glue Pen to add glue to their wings, then sprinkled on some glitter. I stamped the “Happy Halloween” sentiment from the Month-to-Month Extras set next to the bats in purple ink. This set is fabulous—love the fun script font and how you can mix and match words to get a ton of sentiments for pretty much every occasion.

The card needed something else, so I added a coordinating satin ribbon strip across the top. A button embellished bow finishes off the card.

Materials Used:
Holiday Defined II and Month-to-Month Extras stamp sets, VIP Purple cardstock, VIP Purple and Perfect Little Black Dress inks, VIP Purple satin ribbon, VIP Purple button (Clear and Simple Stamps); twine (Papertrey Ink); Dazzling Diamonds (Stampin’ Up!)

2 comments:

 
Blogging tips