Saturday, November 9, 2013

Moxie Fab Thanks! Blog Hop


I'm joining in on today's Moxie Fab Thanks blog hop with lots of other stampers to say thank you to Cath Edvaldson, the creator of Moxie Fab World.  You should have arrived here from Cindy Lawrence.  If not, head over to Moxie Fab World to start the hop at the top--there are hundreds (yes, hundreds) of super talented crafters taking part in this hop and you don't want to miss a thing!

Fresh Cut Florals Thank You-Designed by Lori Tecler-Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from WPlus9
I put together a fun floral thank you card using
the Fresh Cut Florals stamp set and dies from WPlus9 and Memento Luxe inks.  A few pink sequins and a white paper doily are a perfect match for the feminine flowers and add a little texture and sparkle to the design, too.

Cath, thank you for all of your encouragement and inspiration through the community you created at Moxie Fab World!  Your eye for trendy and fabulous design, and above all, your kind words and caring nature, will be greatly missed.

Your next stop on the hop is Penny Ward.  You can find a full list of links to the hop participants at the bottom of this post.  Enjoy!

Materials Used:
from i {heart} papers:  WPlus9 Fresh Cut Florals stamp set and Fresh Cut Florals and Timeless Tags 2 dies, Tsukineko Memento Luxe Pistachio, Love Letter, Rose Bud, Gray Flannel, and Wedding Dress inks, May Arts light blue striped twill, Sticky Thumb dimensional dots

other:  Sea Glass cardstock, sequins (Avery Elle); Melon Mambo and Whisper White cardstock (Stampin' Up!); white paper doily

31 comments:

  1. Beautiful Lori. Such a sweet color palette. Such a lovely card that I'm sure Cath will treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the doily in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your moxie fabulicious card for Cath, Lori!! It is so fun! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Lori! Love this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, gorgeous!!
    Love that set! I have actually put it in & taken it out of my cart a few times in the last 2 weeks... I'm not really a floral gal, but I love that set!! ❤
    I think I'll ask for it for the holidays !! Lol !! Very pretty layout -- & design!!
    I'm sure she loved this huge blog hop extravaganza!!! :)) :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't purchased that set yet either but everything I see a creation with it I am in love! Adore your creation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a soft and beautiful floral card for Cath!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely way to pay tribute to Cath!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love every single perfectly placed element, Lori! So gorgeously feminine :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty & beautiful, your layout and colours are perfect. Love it :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet and pretty card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. SUPERB, Lori!! I love the flower arrangement with the doily! So happy that you are part of this epic blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! Love the contrast between the soft doily with the light blue background and the bright red flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for this beautiful card, Lori! I am honored that you created it for little ol' me. Thank you, also, for your kind words about me and the Moxie Fab World. I had such incredibly time there, and am *so glad* I got to know you along the way. Hugs and loves to you, my moxie fab friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card! Sorry it has taken me so long to hop here!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful! I love the colors and the sequins!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips