Saturday, December 10, 2016

Cheers

Here's my card for this week's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  I made a festive card using the Clink stamp set and matching dies from Reverse Confetti.

Cheers card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Reverse ConfettiI used a pair of die cut glasses as my focal image.  The glasses were die cut from white cardstock, then stamped with the partially inked matching stamp.  I used a shimmery gold ink for a champagne-like look.   They are arranged at the top of a white pierced square die cut, using foam tape for dimension. 

For the sentiment, I cut the word "cheers" from gold paper and from craft foam.  After layering the pieces, I adhered them to the bottom of the square.  The square was placed near the bottom right side of a gray polka dotted patterned paper panel.  I added a trio of silver sequin "bubbles" over the glasses as a fun accent.  The finished panel was adhered to a dark gray card base.

Materials Used:
Clink stamp set, Clink dies (Reverse Confetti); Delicata Golden Glitz ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Steel Grey cardstock, Die-namics Pierced Square STAX dies (My Favorite Things); gold paper (Target); Recollections Grey Mini Dot designer paper (Michaels); silver sequins; craft foam; foam tape

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great way to use the sketch! I love the touches of sparkle. Always a joy to see you in the gallery at Freshly Made Sketches, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. Just totally fabulously awesome! Love these little glasses and their 'bubbles'. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips