Sunday, May 27, 2007

Amuse-a-palooza Again!

This week's Amuse-a-palooza challenge was to use a punched shape on your card, along with Amuse stamp images, of course. I think this one will cover all the bases.
The Vespa girl image on this card is so cute and the sentiment matches her perfectly. I colored her with Prismacolor pencils and added Sakura glaze pen accents to the headlight and tires for dimension and shine. She's centered on a mega size oval punch (the pink one) and layered on top of a scalloped edged oval (giga size--the purple one). The patterned paper is from a big package of 6x6 papers I picked up a while ago at AC Moore. I stamped the sentiment right on the patterned paper, using Real Red Craft ink. I covered the ink with Crystal Clear embossing powder and heat embossed it to add some texture. I think my little Vespa girl is ready to hit the road!

Materials Used:
From Stampin' Up!: Whisper White, Brocade Blue, and Real Red cardstock; Real Red Craft ink; Crystal Clear embossing powder; mat pack and paper piercing tool; dimensionals
Other: Vespa girl and Road to Friend stamps (Amuse Artstamps); patterned paper (Scrapbook Wizard's Scrap Pack Mini #1); red dotted organdy ribbon (Michaels); giga scalloped oval punch and mega oval punch (Marvy Uchida); red brads (Joann); Prismacolor pencils; black and yellow Glaze pens (Sakura)

1 comment:

  1. Your card is very pretty. I love the red and the blue together. Good luck in the challenge. :)

    Mary

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips