Saturday, June 16, 2007

This Week's Featured Stamper Challenge, Take Two

Cosmo and I are at the beach for the weekend. It was overcast this morning, so I took a trip to the local scrapbooking store and to Michaels. Now, it's sunny, but since it rained last night (or early this morning, not sure which), it's a little damp and chilly. I haven't made it down to the beach yet, but Cosmo took a walk along the shore with my dad. For some reason, he's deathly afraid of the water. He loves the beach part, though. He's happy to sit on the sand, sniff around, and get attention from everyone who walks by. We're lucky that this beach doesn't have any restrictions about when dogs can be on the beach--he can hang out any time.

I've been working on putting some of my swaps together for the upcoming SU! convention. I'm finally feeling like I'm making some progress on them. Since I'm not ready to share them here yet, I have a card I worked on earlier this week to share today. I did another card for Sunday's featured stamper challenge. It's a really simple card, but I like the way it looks. I kept the layout the same as in the original card, but changed the colors and added a little flower and some bling to the design. Since I'm on a dial up connection here, it's hard to add the links to the original--sorry about that. This card will be on its way out in the mail next week as a RAK to a fellow SCS member. . .

Materials Used:
From Stampin' Up!: Lexicon of Love and Vases in Vogue stamp sets; Cool Caribbean Classic ink; Cool Caribbean, Regal Rose, So Saffron, and Certainly Celery cardstock; spiral punch; glue dot
Other: flower (Prima); self-adhesive rhinestone (Joann); colored brads (Making Memories)

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so pretty. I love the colors that you have chosen for it.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips