Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I promise, I'll find something else to obsess over soon, but I'm loving this Vases in Vogue set. My first order from the SU! Fall/Winter Collection is scheduled to be here on Friday, so you should be seeing some creations with my new sets this weekend!

This card is similar to lots of the others I've made with Vases in Vogue. The vase is cut out and raised with dimensionals. I used the dotted looking flowers to go with the polka dotted vase and the wheeled image--I'm sure those flowers have a "proper" name, but I am the LAST person who would know anything about anything green that grows . . . The flowers are colored with markers and highlighted with some Pink Stickles.

I must go now to retrieve Cosmo from the backyard where he's stalking two tiny wild bunnies that have taken up residence in the overgrown mess that I have no interest in dealing with. I have no idea what he'd do if he actually caught them, but after he caught a bird last summer, I really don't want to find out . . .

Materials Used:
From Stampin' Up!: Vases in Vogue stamp set; See You Around jumbo wheel and handle; Basic Black and Pretty in Pink Classic ink; Pretty in Pink jumbo ink cartridge; Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose markers; Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, and Whisper White cardstock; white gel pen; mat pack and paper piercing tool; dimensionals; rose grosgrain (retired); round tab punch; sponge
Other: Pink Stickles (Ranger)

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips