Sunday, April 19, 2009

Cutie Patootie

Here's another DoodleFactory Oh Baby! card. I made it for today's SCS featured stamper challenge. It's based on this card.

I kept the layout and color scheme the same--and the card's baby theme, too. I changed the image to this cute image of Izzy. I added a bottle in Izzy's hands using a dimensional. The strip of patterned paper across the cardfront is from Memory Box's Layette collection. This is one of my favorite paper collections for baby cards! I wrapped a piece of pink satin ribbon around the patterned paper panel--so feminine.

I replaced the embossed panel on the front with a stamped polka dot background (also from Starving Artistamps). It coordinates nicely with the dotted pattern on the paper. I matched the image with the "cutie patootie" sentiment from the coordinating Sentiments Baby set to finish the card.

Materials Used:
DoodleFactory Oh Baby! and Sentiments Baby sets, polka dot background (Starving Artistamps); white Pure Luxury cardstock (Gina K Designs); Tuxedo Black ink (Memento); markers (Copic Ciao); patterned paper (Memory Box Layette collection); circle and scalloped circle dies (Nestabilities); Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink Classic inks, Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink cardstock, dimensionals (Stampin' Up!); satin ribbon (Michaels)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips