Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy Hour

***If you're here for Kitchen Sink Monday, scroll down to the next post.***

Here's my card for today's clean and simple challenge on SCS. The challenge was to make your project sparkle. I knew right away what I wanted to do. I made this in less than 10 minutes--a truly simple card.

What made it so simple is the fun crystal element I used as the focal image. i {heart} papers carries a great selection of these fun products (and I'll have more to show you tomorrow, so stop back). Here, I used the martini glass, layered on a pair of coordinating circles. The "happy hour" sentiment from the Martini Darling set from Clear & Simple Stamps is curved around the circular mats. I added a pale pink scalloped panel, embellished with a single large bold pink rhinestone brad to complete the card.

Materials Used:
Martini Darling stamp set (Clear & Simple Stamps); Tuxedo Black ink (Memento); Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, and Certainly Celery cardstock, scallop edge punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, dimensionals (Stampin' Up!); 1 1/2" circle punch (EK Success); rhinestone brad (Target); crystal martini glass embellishment (Zva Creative-from i {heart} papers)

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute and so fun! Who doesn't love a Blingtini!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bling-ed out martini glass for happy hour! Now that's a drink fit for a diva!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips