Monday, August 17, 2009

PCP DT Challenge: AiVault

The Paper Craft Planet DT has a fun challenge going on today. We're showcasing projects made with the Little Superhero set from AiVault. These adorable images print in full color -- so you just print and you're done :) The challenge is to make something... anything... using product from their store. (Here is a link to some great freebies, so that you can play along!)

Here's my card for the challenge. I used the already colored images to create this fun card. I printed out a few different ones on a sheet of white cardstock (using the "best" setting on my printer for the most vibrant colors), then cut out several to use on my card. I still have a few left over to use for other projects.

I paired the superhero image with papers to coordinate with the images I selected. The "superhero" sentiment was trimmed to be banner shaped. I matted it on red and added a red ribbon to one end, then attached it to the card with dimensionals.

I used my small star punch to create the strip for the bottom of the card. I filled in the negative space inside each star with a silver Dew Drop. Totally cute card for a little boy!

Now, it's your turn -- create something, anything, using product from the AiVault.com store. (They have a lot of freebies for you to try.) Post your project in the Paper Craft Planet photo gallery, and use the tag "aivault" -- all lowercase, please. (Here is a tutorial on adding pictures to the gallery, if you need it.) AiVault has generously offered a gift certificate to their store to one of our lucky challenge players.

Be sure to check out what the rest of the Super Novas have done with these images. Here's where to find them:

Adela Rossol
Kim Burmeister
Wendy Price
Tammy Hershberger
Erika Martin
Sankari Wegman
Susanna Boyd

Materials Used:
Little Superhero images (AiVault); Brocade Blue, Real Red, and Yoyo Yellow cardstock, Real Red grosgrain ribbon, small star punch, glue dots, dimensionals (Stampin' Up!); silver Dew Drops (Robin's Nest)

3 comments:

  1. Cute card, Lori! I love how you made the sentiment look like a pennant flag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Lori! I love the stars you put across the bottom. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soo cute! Love those stars!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips