Sunday, August 29, 2010

Lookin' Purr-ty

This afternoon, I finally got around to trying this week's SCS sketch challenge. I flipped the sketch on its side and paired it with one of the images from the latest Chicken Girl Design digi release.

I printed the Lookin' Purrty image and matching sentiment on white cardstock and colored the image with Copic markers. The girly image just screamed out for sparkle and shine, so I added some sparkly pink bling to the crown and some Platinum Sparkly Fluff to the cat's stripes.

I set the image on a piece of paper from Basic Grey's Olivia collection. A strip of solid cardstock, accented with a row of white pen faux stitches, runs along the left side of the image panel. I added a pretty pink faux suede bow on the stitched strip, just below the sentiment. The final touch was some Glossy Accents on the mirror to make it look glass-like.

Materials Used:

other: Hibiscus Burst cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Pear Pizazz cardstock (Stampin' Up!)

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips