Sunday, October 31, 2010

Open If You Dare

Here’s one more Halloween project featuring the Beware set from Clear and Simple Stamps. Today’s the last day to save $1 on the purchase of this great seasonal set with the discount code CSS1010.

This is a very quick and simple project. I used an empty test tube, purchased at the craft store, and filled it with some yucky-looking candy bones (I think they’re really cake decorations). I tied a piece of red twill around the top of the tube and added a stamped manila shipping tag to the twill. I used the set’s large skull and crossbones image along with the “open if you dare” sentiment. The bottom of the tag is torn and inked for a worn, distressed look.

Tomorrow we’ll be revealing November’s Stamp of the Month, so be sure to stop back and check it out. And, you won’t want to miss my post later on today. Continuing with the tradition started with my beloved and much missed Cosmo the crazy dog, I’ll be revealing Chloe the cutie puppy’s very first Halloween costume. We’ve got a few options to choose from and the final decision won’t be made until just before “game time” tonight, but I promise, it will be super cute, just like Chloe herself . . .

Materials Used:
Beware stamp set, Perfect Little Black Dress ink (Clear and Simple Stamps); Real Red Classic ink (Stampin’ Up!); Chai Vintage Touch ink, Pure Poppy twill (Papertrey Ink); manila shipping tag (Staples); test tube (Martha Stewart)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what lil' Chloe will be for Halloween! I know it will be adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips