Sunday, July 24, 2011

Some Bunny Loves You

The gallery of today's SCS featured stamper is filled with clean and simple cards--just my style! I picked this simple one with a bunny (no surprise, right?) to use as inspiration for my creation. I kept the layout mostly the same, just adding an additional layer and one embellishment to make it my own.

I used the line art bunny image from the Best Bunnies set from Clear and Simple Stamps as my focal image. The bunny is stamped on white cardstock and colored just a bit with Copic markers. After cutting the image out, I used foam tape to attach it to another white panel stamped with one of the background builder images from the Art Deco set.

I layered the image panel on a light blue mat and wrapped it a few times with some purple baker's twine before setting it on a lavender card base with foam tape. The "some bunny loves you" sentiment is stamped beneath the image in a light purple ink.

Materials Used:
Best Bunnies and Art Deco stamp sets, VIP Purple, Trendsetter Blue, and Perfect Little Black Dress inks, VIP Purple, Trendsetter Blue, and A Blanc Check cardstock, Copic markers-R00, R20, R21, E41, E42 (Clear and Simple Stamps); purple baker's twine (The Twinery); foam tape

2 comments:

 
Blogging tips