Monday, March 19, 2012

You're a Star

This simple card is made using the current sketch from the Clean and Simple Stamping blog. As soon as I saw the sketch, I knew the new Mini Circles set from Clear and Simple Stamps would be perfect for the layout.

I decided to go for a masculine look and used the set's houndstooth print circle, stamped tone on tone on a piece of A Clean Slate cardstock. I think I did a pretty good job of lining up all of the circles fairly evenly and straight, too!

Three of the circles are accented with some silver star brads. I stamped the "you're a star" sentiment, made by combining two sentiments from the Icon Extras stamp set, on a strip of Kraft Like a Rockstar Tan cardstock and attached it directly to the cardfront.

Materials Used:
Mini Circles and Icon Extras stamp sets, A Clean Slate ink, A Clean Slate and Kraft Like a Rockstar Tan cardstock (Clear and Simple Stamps); silver star brads (Target)

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips