Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Rockin' On

It’s been a while since I’ve played along with a Kraftin’ Kimmie challenge, so I thought I’d give this week’s challenge a try. I used the Moonlight Whispers Missy image along with the sketch provided for this fun card.

I colored Missy with Copic markers and cut the colored image out. It’s attached to the panel with foam tape. I used words from two different sentiments to stamp the “you rock” sentiment next to her.

The panels on the cardfront are made from a piece of Jillibean Soup designer paper.  Each panel's layered on a turquoise mat, then machine stitched around the edges for a finished look.  I layered the stitched panels on an aqua card base, then added the image on top.  A cluster of three gold glitter-covered chipboard stars at the bottom right side of the image panel were the perfect finish for the rock 'n roll theme.

Materials Used:
Moonlight Whispers Missy stamp set (Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps); white cardstock (Taylored Expressions); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko); markers (Copic); Hawaiian Shores ink, Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist, and Harvest Gold cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Neopolitan Bean Bisque-Balsamic Vinegar designer paper (Jillibean Soup); petite oval dies (Spellbinders); gold glitter chipboard stars (Recollections); sewing machine; foam tape

2 comments:

  1. Lori I love this...this image is on my wish list for Kraftin Kimmies gotta haves.. :) ... you have done a fabulous job with this weeks sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable, ove the colors and the dp you used, those stars are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips