Sunday, May 20, 2012

Thanks a Bunch

Here's another simple and mailable with one stamp thank you card.  It's for today's SCS featured stamper challenge and based on this simple thank you card seen here.

For my version I used a different thank you sentiment along with changing the color scheme, patterned paper, and placement of panels.  I used the "thanks a bunch" sentiment from the Waltzingmouse Stamps Compact Sentiments set.  It's stamped in gray ink at the bottom of a pale pink panel.  I found a scrap of pink and gray patterned paper to use for the panel next to the sentiment.  Instead of accenting it with pearls in the upper right corner of the sentiment panel, I cut a piece of crystal flourish and set it over both panels.

The panels are set on a dot embossed panel.  I moved my panels lower down on the cardfront than they were on the original card.  I layered the piece on a gray card base.  I've already put a piece of white cardstock inside so I can write my message and get the card in the mail tomorrow!

Materials Used:
Compact Sentiment stamp set (Waltzingmouse Stamps); Memento Gray Flannel ink (Tsukineko); Sweet Blush cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Basic Gray cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Stella & Rose-Hazel 6x6 paper pad (My Mind's Eye); Polka Dots embossing folder (Lifestyle Crafts); clear crystal flourish (Want2Scrap)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips