Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Rock That Body

Here's my card for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps musical themed challenge.  I used the Moonlight Whispers Missy image along with this week's sketch from Crazy 4 Challenges for this cheery card.

I colored the image with Copic markers and cut it out, then used foam tape to adhere it to an oval panel. She's colored to coordinate with the bright colors in the papers from the Hip Hooray line that I used for the panels on the cardfront.  I stretched the sketch a bit to accommodate the tall image.

Once the image was in place, I added a trio of star brad accents at the bottom of the image panel.  The "rock this body" sentiment is stamped on a yellow strip and adhered to the card, sticking off the edge a bit more that I would have liked . . .

Materials Used:
Moonlight Whispers Missy stamp set (Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps); white cardstock (Taylored Expressions); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko); markers (Copic); Regal Rose and Daffodil Delight cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Hip Hooray 6x6 paper pad (Pebbles); oval dies (Spellbinders); clear crystals, star brads (Michaels); foam tape

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Lori! What a fun card! Great job on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips