Sunday, October 21, 2012

Trick or Treat

This week’s Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps challenge is a sketch. I hadn’t inked up any images from my Too Cute to Spook 2 set yet, so I pulled out one for the challenge.

The trick-or-treating costumed girl is colored with Copic markers. I used my clear Stardust glitter pen to add a little sparkle to the wings on the back of her costume. The set’s “trick or treat” sentiment is stamped in the open space next to the image with the help of a stamp positioner. I used a plaid patterned paper for the panel behind the colored image. The plaid paper and image panel are layered on a dot embossed kraft panel and accented with a trio of black twine threaded buttons.

Materials Used:
Too Cute to Spook 2 stamp set (Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps); white cardstock (Taylored Expressions); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko); markers (Copic); Summer Sunrise and Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Matilda 6x6 paper pad (Cosmo Cricket); petite oval dies (Spellbinders); Polka Dot embossing folder (Lifestyle Crafts); black buttons, orange satin ribbon (Michaels); hemp twine (Hemptique); clear Stardust glitter pen (Sakura)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips