Friday, October 19, 2012

We've Got Chemistry

This week’s Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps challenge is to create a spooky card. I used the Moonlight Whispers Potion Master set for this somewhat spooky design.

The Potion Master is colored up with Copic markers in seasonal colors. I used my clear Stardust glitter pen to add a little metallic sparkle to the lenses of her goggles, but other than that, kept things simple.

The image is matted on a black panel, then set on a patterned paper panel along with a strip of spider web border backed by an olive green mat to set it off from the cardfront. I stamped the “we’ve got chemistry” sentiment in orange ink on a white circle and added it to the card, accented with a piece of knotted orange twill.  I'm not sure I hit the spooky mark with this one, but I do like how it turned out!

Materials Used:
Moonlight Whispers Potion Master stamp set (Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps); white cardstock (Taylored Expressions); Memento Tuxedo Black and Tangelo inks (Tsukineko); markers (Copic); Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, and Basic Black cardstock (Stampin’ Up!); Orange Zest twill (Papertrey Ink); Witch Hazel 8x8 paper pad (October Afternoon); circle punches (EK Success); spider web border punch (Martha Stewart); clear Stardust glitter pen (Sakura)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips