Monday, July 1, 2013

So Grateful for You

Here’s my card for this week’s My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge. I made a thank you card using a primary color scheme along with some older paper and embellishments from my stash.

I used MFT’s Framed Greetings stamp set and matching die for the focal image panel. After cutting the frame from white cardstock, I stamped the dotted outline image and sentiment on the die cut piece in Electric Red ink. I adhered the panel to a piece of light blue cardstock, then added a red felt flower with a yellow baker’s twine tied button to the panel as an accent. The finished panel is attached to a floral patterned paper panel with a golden yellow cardstock strip across the center. I edged the yellow cardstock panel with a red double scalloped border to bring in another pop of that pretty bold red.

Materials Used:
Framed Greetings stamp and die set, Electric Red ink, Electric Red cardstock, Die-namics Double Scallop Border die (My Favorite Things); Harvest Gold cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Bashful Blue cardstock (Stampin’ Up!); Neapolitan Bean Soup 6x6 paper pad (My Mind’s Eye); red felt flower (American Crafts); yellow baker’s twine (The Twinery); yellow button (Michaels)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips