Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Let Your Dreams Take Flight

Here’s my card for this week’s sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch. I used a few die cut pieces to put this one together.

I used a dark blue cardstock panel to make a sky-like background. I layered the panel on a contrasting red mat before adhering it to the top of a light blue cardfront. The panel is filled with a pair of clouds die cut from shimmery white cardstock. I topped the clouds with a small red die cut airplane, attached with foam tape for a little dimension. I stamped the "let your dreams take flight" sentiment from the Right on Target set from My Favorite Things in blue ink on a white notch-ended strip and adhered the sentiment to the panel.

Materials Used:
Right on Target stamp set (My Favorite Things); Memento Nautical Blue ink (Tsukineko); Not Quite Navy, Real Red, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, and Shimmery White cardstock (Stampin’ Up!); cloud dies (Lil’ Inker Designs); Small Planes dies (Simon Says Stamp); foam tape

2 comments:

  1. Simply adorable. I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Lori!
    Thanks so much for playing with CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips