Saturday, October 19, 2013

Trick or Treat

Here’s my card for this week’s My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge. I came up with a seasonal design that’s a somewhat loose interpretation of the sketch.

Trick or TreatI replaced the panel in the upper left hand corner of the cardfront with a silver die cut spider web. The web is die cut with MFT’s spider web die and trimmed down a bit to fit the space on the card. It’s adhered to a piece of orange patterned paper. Once it was in place, I added a die cut spider on top using foam tape. The spider’s eyes are filled in with some tiny white pearls. I stamped the “trick or treat” sentiment from the Spider Web set on a gray panel and attached it to the cardfront extending out from underneath the spider.

Materials Used: 
Spider Web stamp set, Steel Grey cardstock, Die-namics Spider Web and Spider dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko); Basic Black cardstock (Stampin’ Up!); silver paper (Target); All Hallows Eve 6x6 paper pad (Bazzill); self-adhesive pearls (Michaels); foam tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips