Sunday, December 15, 2013

Simple Vintage Christmas

Here's a quick, clean and simple design for this week's SCS featured stamper challenge.  It's based on this clean, crisp holiday themed design seen here.

Simple Vintage Christmas-designed by Lori Tecler-Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from The Cat's Pajamas
I used stamps and dies from The Cat's Pajamas to put my version together.  I loved the look of white on white with just a bit of color, so I included those elements in my design.  To add interest, I embossed the smaller white panel with a zig zag pattern before adhering the red seam binding strip across the panel.  The seam binding is topped with a pair of layered oval panels, cut with the ovals in the CutUps Circus Panels and Framed Up dies.  I stamped sentiments from the Vintage Holiday set inside each oval before layering them with foam tape. The finished panel is adhered to a white card base.

Materials Used:
Vintage Holiday stamp set, CutUps Circus Panels and Framed Up dies, cranberry seam binding (The Cat's Pajamas); Recollections white cardstock (Michaels); Memento Luxe Love Letter ink (Tsukineko); Zig Zag embossing folder (Lifestyle Crafts); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips