Monday, February 24, 2014

So Grateful

Here’s my card for this week’s My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge. I combined the sketch with this month’s MFT color challenge for this thank you card.

So Grateful-designed by Lori Tecler-Inking Aloud-stamps from My Favorite Things
I started off with a piece of floral patterned paper that included most of the challenge colors. I die cut the paper with a fishtail flag die and adhered it to a kraft panel. Once it was in place, I added a fancy yellow label die cut on top. The label is topped with a pierced oval die cut that I stamped with the thank you sentiment from the Framed Greetings set in Sno Cone ink. The piercing detail around the oval makes a nice frame--and eliminates the need to mat the panel with another color, too.  I added a trio of enamel dots as accents, then layered the panel on a light blue card base.

Materials Used:
Framed Greetings stamp set, Sno Cone ink, Lemon Drop cardstock, Die-namics Fishtail Flag Stax and Pierced Oval Stax dies (My Favorite Things); Sea Glass cardstock (Avery Elle); Desert Storm cardstock (Neenah); white cardstock (Michaels); Park Bench 6x6 paper pad (Fancy Pants); Labels 18 die (Spellbinders); enamel dots (Prima); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips